St. Teresa of Calcutta School is seeking to fill the following positions for the 2022-2023 school year:
Music Teacher | Full Time or Part Time
Ossian & Spillville
Custodian | Full Time or Part Time
Ossian, Calmar, Spillville
St. Teresa of Calcutta Child Care Center
We are looking for an individual to work as a team member by planning, implementing and working with children. The applicant must be at least 18 years of age, responsible, dependable and flexible. Experience and/or training in early 0childhood is preferred.
Application reviews will continue until the position is filled. St. Teresa of Calcutta Child Care Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Teaching assistant job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care
- Help prepare for meals.
- Help children keep good hygiene
- Change the diapers of infants and toddlers
- Assist with potty training
- Plan and follow curriculum
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest
- Introduce toddlers to basic concepts, such as manners, by reading to them and playing with them
- Help children prepare for preschool and kindergarten
Employment opportunities are open until filled.
Please submit your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 414 East Main Street Ossian, IA. If you are interested please contact the Ossian office at (563) 532-9353 to get more information.