For more information please call: (563) 532-9250
About the Center
St. Teresa of Calcutta Child Care Center's mission is to provide an enriching, developmentally appropriate environment for children that allows them to grow and learn each day.
We know that each child is special, unique, and holds the future in their hands. Our quality child care program nurtures individual needs and abilities of infants all the way through school-aged children. We believe that children thrive when they are met with meaningful, developmentally appropriate challenges to stimulate their intellectual growth and development.
St. Teresa of Calcutta Child Care Center is a licensed childcare center through the Iowa Department of Human Services (DHS). Learn more about our licensing below.
- Offer a curriculum which encourages social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth.
- Teach each child how to relate to others, value friendships, and to respect all people.
- Provide a safe, comfortable environment for early learning and growth processes.
- Help children develop self-discipline and independence as well as expressing their emotions in an appropriate manner.
- Provide a well-balanced schedule of activities and quiet times.
- Provide nutritious meals that contribute to growth and development.
St. Teresa of Calcutta Child Care Center is a licensed childcare center through the Iowa Department of Human Services (DHS).
We are inspected every year. We are required to follow the Iowa DHS licensing policies and procedures while in operation. The DHS licensing manual is available upon your request for your reference in the Director's office.
Our DHS licensing consultant is: