At St Teresa of Calcutta Catholic School, students receive so much more than an ordinary education. We pride ourselves on creating a unique, exciting environment that embraces all types of learners and promotes growth spiritually, academically, and personally. Students and families are also welcomed into a dynamic and supportive community.
Interested in learning more about St Teresa of Calcutta Catholic School? We invite you to keep exploring our website, and get in touch with questions about our values, faith, academics, community and more. Join us today!
For God's greater glory, the mission of St. Teresa of Calcutta is to educate all students to their highest level of achievement in an educational environment permeated by faith and Gospel values. In partnership with family, Church, and community, the purpose of St. Teresa of Calcutta is to provide opportunities for individuals to lead and serve as Jesus did, ultimately becoming active missionaries in the world He created.
St. Teresa of Calcutta will continue to be a school of excellence with a strong focus on its Catholic Christian identity and academic distinction in three areas: Faith, Learning and Service.
- To provide a Christ-centered, education and formation in a positive learning environment that promotes a Christian world and life view, teaching acceptance, tolerance, and respect for all and academic excellence
- To enrich and deepen each student’s relationship with God through prayer, Eucharist, and the sacraments
- Stewardship of God’s Educational Ministry: Ensuring a vibrant, sustainable future for our schools through unified support and faithful management of resources
- To foster gospel values by teaching Catholic doctrine and providing programs with Jesus Christ as our model and inspiration
- To encourage, support of church community and parents in every phase of developing their children, and to encourage parents to understand responsibility of educating and training their children
- Understand the relevance of Scripture in all of their experiences and circumstances of life
- To teach and encourage good study habits; to teach students to work independently and cooperatively, reason logically, apply themselves and fulfill their responsibilities
- Be able to articulate the Christian worldview and how it affects our understanding of the world around us
- To teach the Christian virtue of discernment so that students will know God’s will in individual choices and life vocation.
- Be able to discern and interpret the meaning of messages conveyed by others
- Develop the ability to clearly express one’s self through writing, verbal articulation, and creative activity
- Develop an increasing awareness of and compassion for others, leading to community service
- Contribute time, energy, and resources to serve others.
- To form students who serve the common good of all especially in service to local community, our nation, and the world
- To form students to have an awareness of our role in the environment which leads to an appreciation of God's creation